This information is part of the Business Simulation Library (BSL).
Some errors were fixed:
- As reported by @dietmarw there was a variability mismatch with regard to setting the `Boolean` flags for flows should now be fixed.
This release adds the following classes:
- The package CausalLoop supports fast building of quantitative models from a qualitative causal loop structure.
- Allocation allows to allocate an amount to a number of recipients according to their attractiveness (i.e., priority) and their maximum capacity.
- SoftMax and SoftMin.
IntegerMultiOutput (corresponding icons were added as well →Icons)
partial package FlexTypeSignals allows to provide input and output connectors of
replaceable type BaseType.
- The converter Disruption can be used to model an exogenous effect upon a flow of information.
- The converters PolynomialFunctionFactor and PolynomialFunctionDivisor make it easy, to do gross to net and net to gross calculations.
- The type
AmountRate(unit = "each/s") was added to enable convenient custom unit conversions for fractional rates (e.g., use
displayUnit = "million/wk").
- There is a package PartialSubsystems with partial classes to more conveniently build subsystems.
- Some package icons have been added to →Icons.
The following modifications were made:
- Lookup functions now allow optional conversion of times and rates, so that they may be formulated more conveniently.
- Where reasonable
smooth() has been made use of to allow tools to decide upon event generation; also
noEvent() usage has been made optional upon the structural parameter
strict in event generating expressions.